Certificate II & III in Process Manufacturing
This course has been designed for personnel involved in the manufacturing industry. This will ensure that the employees achieve the necessary skills and underpinning knowledge required to perform their work tasks in the industry and is in compliance with current legislative training requirements.
Staff who require multi–skilling, (i.e. production and warehouse activities), we will structure the course for their specific needs. Any other training needs can be structured around your individual enterprise and the employee’s workplace requirements.
The worker will normally be engaged in a workplace in which they are required to:
- demonstrate some relevant theoretical knowledge;
- apply a range of well-developed skills;
- apply known solutions to a variety of predictable problems;
- perform processes that require a range of well-developed skills where some discretion and judgement is required
- interpret available information using discretion and judgement;
- take responsibility for their own outputs in work and learning;
- take limited responsibility for the output of others.
This course can designed to facilitate the development of sales and marketing skills for people who wish to further develop their career in their chosen industry.
This course can be delivered over 12 – 14 sessions, with a qualified trainer leading group or individual sessions and delivery can be customised to suit your needs.
Workplace based live assessment supports competency outcomes covering:
- The Traditional View of Sales;
- The Modern View – Consultative Sales;
- Client Relationship Management;
- Team Management & Marketing.
Benefits to your enterprise including increased revenue from participants through: advanced sales techniques; a broader understanding of the market; high-level presentation skills and team leadership.