- HACCP Codex Standard development and implementation
NTI Food Safety consultants can assist in the development and implementation of Food Safety and Quality Systems in compliance with HACCP Codex Standard, (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point).
- Process Flow Diagrams;
- Hazard Analysis and Audit Tables;
- Good Manufacturing Practices;
- Standard Operating Procedures;
- Food Recall Program;
- Monitoring Forms;
- Validation and Verification Systems
With many years experience covering a broad spectrum of the food industry, including:
NTI Food Safety consultants have also assisted in the development and implementation of HACCP Systems for industries manufacturing cultural foods, such as:
- Indian and Sri Lankan Cuisine;
- Asian Preserved Duck Eggs;
- Mediterranean and Middle Eastern Cuisine;
- Indigenous Food Products
Food Safety and Quality Systems
- ISO 9000 Standard development and implementation
With over 25 years experience in the implementation of ISO quality systems into various types of businesses, NTI can help you improve your customer service performance (internal and external). After all, getting it right the first time, every time, is the only way to maintain competitive advantage in the rapidly changing business world.
- State and Territory Food Acts
- Codex Alimentarius Commission Recommended International Code of Practice 1-1969, Rev. 4-2003.
The current version of the Recommended International Code of Practice-General Principles of Food Hygiene including Annex on Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System and Guidelines for its Application was adopted by the Codex Alimentarius Commission in 1997. Amendments regarding rinsing adopted in 1999. HACCP Guidelines were revised in 2003. The Code has been sent to all Member Nations and Associate Members of FAO and WHO as an advisory text, and it is for individual governments to decide what use they wish to make of the Guidelines.
For an appointment to discuss your individual industry requirements contact us today.